PhD HOME |
International Doctoral Education in
These pages describe the doctoral education given by Professor Jaakko Malmivuo at
Tampere University of Technology in 1976-2010.
Doctoral education includes:
- doctoral seminars
- International Graduate School in Biomedical Engineering and Medical Physics
- national and international scientific congresses
- personal examinations of scientific books
- personal advising of the doctoral students
- international e-Learning education on the Internet, EVICAB
In addition our doctoral students are encouraged to participate international scientific congresses abroad and
various seminars and intensive courses.
Altogether 19 Doctor of Technology degrees were given in Biomedical Engineering and
Bioelectromagnetism. In addition to that,
3 Doctor of Medicine degrees were given by the University of Tampere, Faculty of Medicine for candidates who have
pursued their research in projects, directed and funded at TUT.